Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Update

I know I am quite behind...there has been A LOT happening over the last couple days. I also have not had access to Justin's computer so I was waiting to blog until I could post pictures. I am hoping this will happen tonight, but just in case it doesn't, here is a rundown:

Wednesday: Festival of Trees. Always lovely until your 3 year old demands playdoh from Santa. Full story to come.
Friday:Santa party at mother in laws house and found out that Nicholas wants University of Utah football season tickets for Christmas. This was news to me and it will be a Christmas miracle if this happens. Luckily, he does not believe in Santa and we were able to sort things out.
Saturday: Andrew was baptized! He got a new suit for the occasion and he looked C.U.T.E. and he knew it. Pretty much strutted in to get confirmed.
That night we had the ward Christmas party and the 3 older boys were the wise men in the little nativity play they put on. Very cute.
Monday:I got bangs. It is a little weird...I haven't had them for about 15 years when I styled them with a curling iron and a TON of hairspray. We will see how it goes. I also spent time with my mom doing neighbor gifts which was fun and I am glad that I have them out of the way!

I have so many pictures to post and stories to tell...hopefully the stars will be in alignment and I can put them up tonight.

Until then:
1.how beautiful a first snow is. It is so clean and fresh and it almost makes me forget that I hate the cold weather.
2.that I was able to find 2 lightsaber star wars action figures and 1 gun star wars action figure like Andrew asked for-and they were all ones he doesn't have yet. Whew.
3.this is Justin's last week of school. Hallelujah.

4 comments:

Adam B said...

Andrea and I both agree that you should still style the bangs like you used to...at least give it a try for us will you?

maxfamclan said...

Sounds like a lot of fun! Can't wait for pics!!!

RockinRhoades said...

I am sure your hair is adorable and I am so happy Justin is almost done with school!

Lindsey Buck said...

Your picture at the top is very cute. Ha ha, and bangs are fun. My mom always did mine up all floofy when I was younger. I look forward to your pictures!