Monday, December 1, 2008

2 by 2

It has taken me a while to get to this!

Two names you go by:
1.Mom (the kids)
2.Babe (Justin)

Two things you are wearing right now:
1.the classic mom shoulder-you know when your kids think you are their napkin...
2.makeup?!?

Two things you want right now:
1.someone to clean my bathrooms
2.a pedicure

Two things you did last night:
1.worked
2.watched Sesame Street with Liam for a minute

Two things you ate today:
1.Cheerios with bananas
2.mint M&Ms

Two favorite drinks:
1.Diet coke
2.is there another drink?? I guess a close second is chocolate milk.

Five people I'm tagging:
Andrea, Mistie, Lindsey, Sandie, Adrianne

6 comments:

Whitney said...

Thanks for stopping by! I don't mind in the slightest!! I just love making new friends on here, so thanks for saying hi! May I say, that I am in LOVE with the name Liam?! I love it, I love it.

Marilynn said...

Absolutely ADORABLE family picture! You are so beautiful and the men are all such hotties. I love checking out your blog. Love you all, Aunt Marilynn

Adrianne said...

oh my goodness! i LOVE LOVE the new picture! You look amazing! What a beautiful family!!

The Beckstroms said...

Yea! Thanks for the tag, I think they are so fun. Also, I LOVE the music...so festive! I want to do that on ours, but I am just lazy.
Can't wait for Sat.!

Erin said...

Love the family pic! I can't wait to see the rest of them! And by the way, thanks for switching me on call shifts last week - I had a blast shopping with my fam at 4 am!

Anonymous said...

Well we got home at 1:00 a.m. and got ready for bed but couldn't sleep so was reading yours and Andrea's blogs. We had a great time but as I sat here crying because I guess I missed you guys so and am glad to be home. I hate to have missed out on all the fun you are having. Well, that will change because we are home. See you Sat. Congrats to Andrew.

Love, Mom