Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas Eve!

We celebrated Christmas Eve at Justin's parents home. I was disappointed when I got home and reviewed my pictures because I definatly did not take as many pictures as I should have. It was way fun to be with all the family and I was way excited to see Uncle Mike who has been gone for work for the military for 3? (Marilynn, is this right?) years and also Chris and Angie who are expecting a baby in about 10 weeks so I didn't think they would be able to come. Justin and I are blessed to live close to both of our families and that both our families like being with each other. It truly makes the holidays special to spend them with loved ones.






1 comment:

Whitney said...

Looks like you had alot of fun!

I totally know what you mean about the pictures thing, it never seems I take enough, becuase people get annoyed when I whip out my camera!

Happy New Years!