Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Two random comments by the boys...


Last night, Justin took the boys to Iceberg for a treat. I had some people over at my house last night so when they got home I wasn't able to talk to them about what they had chosen. We were talking about it this morning while getting ready for school and I asked Luke what kind of shake he got. He said "Cookie dough, but I didn't really like the dough. Cookie dough shakes have cookie dough in them." But disgusting or not, he ate the whole thing.

Then...the sinks in the master bathroom are constantly covered in toothpaste. Last night as I was cleaning, Liam saw me scrubbing the gobs and gobs of paste off the counter. He said, "Mom, we need touch and brush." (I guess it is a contraption that attaches to your wall and you push your toothbrush up against it and it dispenses just the right amount of paste without getting it all over.)

3 comments:

maxfamclan said...

I love your comments. It is far easier then me trying to remember them and write them in their individual books. Nice touch!

The Beckstroms said...

Another great one liner from Liam. What in the world!? Never heard of a touch and brush, but I think Liam is on to something there. Cute that he wants to save you the work of all the cleaning.

Kristin Sokol said...

Thanks for you comment on my most unfortunate adventure. I makes me happy to make others laugh at me. It really was horrible.

I just read your blog post and it reminded me of something Andrew said I'm not sure I ever told you...He told me he was trying to convice you to sell your old gold jewelry in order to raise money for a trip to Disneyland. Steve and I still joke about it when were trying to come up with some extra funds.

We miss you guys. We should get together sometime...