Tuesday, November 10, 2009

We celebrated Nick and Andrew's birthdays with the family on Sunday night. We are so lucky to have such great family who support us and the boys and we love to be with them. We missed the Beckstrom fam who are living in New Hampshire at the moment and Mistie and Seneka--hope Seneka is feeling better!

The party was great--we had really good food and I made these little ditties...I am so proud of myself!




For the recipe, go here



Ashton, Luke, and Jackson


Headlamps!


Luke, Ashton, Nick, Andrew, Halle, Liam

Happy birthday to you!


Ashton as Darth Vader

Erika and Matt

3 comments:

The Winegar's said...

A fun time was had by all. Those cupcakes look delicioso. Wish I could have had one let alone the rest of the food. It looked so good. Yep, it's always fun to get together and the boys were great.

The Winegar's said...

I was going to sign off but then the Cello solo played by Yo Yo Ma came on. Hopefully I can play that some day.

The Beckstroms said...

Looks like a fun party and I am WAY impressed with the darling and delicious looking cupcakes. I want to try those. The boys look so happy, we are so glad they had a fabulous birthday!!