Monday, April 26, 2010

things that made me happy this weekend

1. With a soccer practice, a soccer game, two baseball games, a baby shower, and working on Saturday I was able to accomplish it all and finally see Nick play a game!

2. Liam's first soccer game was one of the cutest things I have ever seen. When I told him that he just needed to kick the ball into the goal, he said "Oh mom, that's easy."

3. I taught the boys how to play war with cards.

4. Our ward talent show was a blast. It brought me back to Wasatch Ward times and how much fun I thought the talent shows were back then. Nick and Andrew played the violin and they did a great job.

5. Both Liam and Luke fell asleep on me cuddling last night. I will definately take it while I can.

6 comments:

Kristin Sokol said...

Pressure moments. I am so glad you are enjoying your life!

The Beckstroms said...

What a perfect list. And here's to the WW memories! Loved that ward, it was the best.
I hope that we make your happy list in count 'em, 3, yes 3 weekends!!
oh, and it's almost your birthday (10:13 pm here)
so Happy Happy Birthday a little early!!! Have a dreamy day :)

The Winegar's said...

What a fun-filled weekend full of great memories. I love times like these. I'll do like I do to Andrea - now 17 MORE DAYS until the wedding and then we will have more fun memories. Nothing like the cuddling and falling asleep. It's the best.

Lindsey Buck said...

Enjoy the cuddling while you can - someday they will all be bigger than you. That is a crazy thought to me...

Here And Happy! said...

Sweet boy moments have to be some of the most precious things on earth! Makes it all worthwhile eh?

maxfamclan said...

Aren't the busiest days (and most often the ones we are most tired on) the best? Not always, but sometimes.