Thursday, April 1, 2010

this time, my kids were the animals

On Tuesday, my friend and I took our kids to Kangaroo Zoo in North Salt Lake. It seriously rocks the casbah. It is a ginormous place that is full of bounce houses...the boys jumped and ran and actually wore themselves out.



When I first told Nick about it, he didn't seem too excited. You see, he is getting way to cool for things like this. Don't tell him I told you that he enjoyed himself.
Immensely.






They went nonstop for over an hour. They told me they were tired at about the hour mark and then their second wind kicked in for another go round. My favorite thing is that they were having so much fun together. They walked around in a little clump of cuteness. I wish I would have taken a picture of one particular moment when they were in their little clan and Nick was holding Liam's hand and all of them were talking and laughing. So cute. It will have to be stored away in the sometimes forgetful memory bank of mine.


I must have caught Andrew at a bad time. He looks a little mad. Or like he is going to puke. But he really did have fun.



They also have minature golf there but we will have to go back for that. It looks super cool...it is a dark course with glow in the dark stuff.

Here is the crew (minus one of my friend's boys and my friend's friend's daughter (did you get that?)):
Cute girl, Wyatt, Luke, Nick, Liam, Andrew

5 comments:

Lindsey Buck said...

I have never even heard of that place! But it looks like fun - I miss being that age sometimes.

Erin said...

Ummmmm...Did you forget that I live just around the corner from Kangaroo Zoo!! You should have called me and stopped by for a visit! I'll forgive you this time...
Love ya!

maxfamclan said...

Looks like a blast! Maybe your boys could show my girls the ropes sometime. They are scared of those things!

The Winegar's said...

I'm glad that they can have fun all together and that they get along. Fun to see. They are such great boys. Love them.

The Beckstroms said...

Ah, I don't check the blogs for a couple of days and you are out conquering the world! I am so glad that you guys have had such a fun spring break. I can't wait to try out the kangaroo zoo!! I'll put it on our list :)