Monday, August 30, 2010

family pics 2010

Every year I ask myself why I put myself through all the stress.

Then I get the pictures back and I realize then why I do it.

The boys are really good sports about doing these every single year and THIS year they get special kudos since we had three sets of family pictures. Yes, three. Both of our parents had theirs updated as well this summer so even I am done with them.

Until next year.

This year we had Andrea Tate of Crave My Photography take our pictures. She took SO many pictures. She told me at the end of the session (2 1/2 hours worth!) that she would pick the ones that she thought were the best and send me a disc of the edited photos. At first I was a bit irritated because I wanted to be the one to choose the pictures that I wanted her to edit. I mean, how does she know what I would want? Once I received the CDs in the mail, I realized it would have been so hard to choose between all of the pictures and I was so happy with the ones that she chose to touch up. There are few others that I would like edited but luckily I know another amazing photographer that doesn't mind doing the editing.

I absolutely love them...what do you think?

*These files were super big and most are distorted since I tried to fit them on the blog. The photographer is sending me smaller files so they will be updated so they will look even better!*

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

Gold-E said...

Ok, so who did those for you?? Beautiful!!

maxfamclan said...

BEAUTIFUL! I am just lovin' how you dress your family. You have such great taste girl!!

Maranda said...

Way cute pics Corinne! I love the one where you and your hubby are kissing. So so cute!

The Beckstroms said...

I love them! What a sass you are in all your cute apparel! love you guys and glad the pics went well.