Friday, October 15, 2010

corny



This year I scored a deal on season passes to Cornbelly's down at Thanksgiving Point. Since it is fall break and all I decided to forego a good day's sleep and take the boys and some of their pals down to spend the day there. I was so very glad I had the boys bring friends because they just ran around doing their own thing and I just hung out with Liam. Liam was a little bummed that he couldn't invite anyone but keeping track of two 5 year olds is too much work.

First we headed over to the jumping pillows.






After that activity, everyone split up and went their own way and I would run into them from time to time. Especially when they needed money.


I think Liam had a great time. There are so many fun activities there for his age. Since he was my only rugrat that I had to worry about I took a ton of pictures of just him. I don't think he minded.



Liam could have been here all day doing this and he would have been happy. He loved pumping that water out of the spout and watching the little rubber ducks that would swim down the tube. I think he did this for about twenty minutes before I finally pulled him away.




We found a huge tractor that I saw as a photo op but HE wanted to play on the darn thing. He kept trying to worm his way through to the front of the line and got so mad at me when I would hold him back. Luckily we were the only ones who wanted to play on it for a while because it was really hard convincing him that his turn was over when someone else came over to sit on it.




Until he saw the fire truck. This was a dream come true for his inquisitive mind. All the buttons and levers and pedals. He played on this for a good 15 minutes. He totally could have played on it longer but I got bored and wanted to do something else.

Here he is asking me what this thing-a-bob does...

...and I can see the little wheels turning inside while he is playing here...

...and here.



After a while the older two boys found me and said that they were done. I talked them into going on the tractor ride with me before we left to go home. They were nice enough to endulge me. Where is Luke you ask? He and his friend were obsessed with "The Beast"--I think they went through this thing like 20 times.




1 comment:

The Winegar's said...

Looks like fun! Liam didn't need a friend because he probably would have ignored him with all the tractor and fire truck gadgets. I'm glad that they had a good time.