Tuesday, October 12, 2010

simple

After our rousing game of Guess Who, Liam layed across my back and wanted me to massage it. I told him to go get the lotion and come over to the couch and I rubbed his back for a minute, then his hands, and then his feet. He totally fell asleep. I kissed his little feet and felt his little heart beating. I love that kid.

His little friend drew me a darling picture and brought it to me when she and her brother came to play today.

I bought myself a cherry diet coke from Iceberg.

I think that work may be tolerable tonight.

3 comments:

The Winegar's said...

Simple but rewarding. You should start your gratitude journal again. These are a great start.

Marilynn said...

Mmmm, made me feel good all over (except the rubbing the feet part - I'm way too ticklish). Fun fun mom times....

The Beckstroms said...

Oh, thinking of little Liam made me cry. I just heart him!!! And the cherry diet coke sounds DIVINE.