Sunday, October 24, 2010

tramtastic

I found an awesome deal that I couldn't pass up to ride the tram at Snowbird for just a can of food to help out the Utah Food Bank. AFter an awesome shutout in a rainstorm by Herriman against Copper Hills (and Nick had his best game ever!) and getting the "men" out of the house to go deer hunting, I convinced my parents to go with Liam and me to brave the cold.

The view from the bottom:


Liam loved the ride up there. This was taken just as we were beginning the ascent to the top. He pretty much had his face pressed to the glass the entire time.



He told me he wanted to bring his gloves next time so we could have a snowball fight.


The view looking down. It was absolutely beautiful. Even though I am not crazy about the snow and the cold, there is something magical about seeing the first fresh, white snow on the ground.


We didn't last very long at the top and Liam kept saying he was starving. We went to eat at Smashburger and then headed to my parent's house to watch the Utes crush Colorado State.

As I went to sleep in my cozy bed I prayed that J and the other boys weren't too cold and having a good time. Can't wait to see them on Monday!

3 comments:

Here And Happy! said...

Corinne I love how you're always finding great ways to have inexpensive/free fun and making memories for your boys. Great mom!

The Beckstroms said...

That looks gorgeous! I want to join next year and I will bring my can of food!! Love you guys, the weeks are counting down :)

Jer + Lu said...

Girl-- I can't keep up with your action-packed life! You amaze me. I am SO not ready for snow....