Tuesday, October 19, 2010

pumpkins



Last Saturday after Nick's win against Brighton, his baseball fundraiser (where they raised just under $2500 dollars for Cooperstown) and Andrew and Luke's last flag football game we had some free time to spend as a family.

We went to scout out the goods at our favorite pumpkin patch.



It was such a beautiful day. It was nice to be in tshirts in the middle of October and be comfortable. Justin pushed our wheelbarrow around and the boys ran down the rows of pumpkins looking for their perfect one.

They had some awesome abnormal pumpkins that I chose. One is a creamy green color and one is a peach orb that looks almost waxy. I don't think we will try to carve them but they sure look cool outside my door.

Then there was the sitting on the tractors and running through the little corn maze.






From time to time I tried to get a group shot of the boys that was decent:

Too squinty and sunny...


too sad and whiny...


too scrumptious!


Stay tuned for the next post which involves one of my wildest dreams coming true. I get butterflies just thinking about it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

By the way Luke and Andrew won their flag football game due to 2 touchdowns scored by Andrew! A 60 yard kickoff return and a 50 yard quarterback keeper! Luke was an awesome blocker! thought I would throw that in. It was a great day!

The Beckstroms said...

Luke looks like a natural on the tractor, he is ready to plow. I still get shocked when I see Nick's hair! What a sassy football player ;) Can't wait for the next post, to see pics cause I know the story!!