Thursday, November 13, 2008

1. I recently read a post about a mom asking what makes you want to slather your babies in barbeque sauce (or whatever sauce you like) and nibble their body parts. I have wondered this as well and have been known to nibble them even without the sauce! I sometimes also want to squeeze my children as hard as I love them but I am afraid I would either break some ribs or pop their eyeballs out which would subsequently land me in jail for child abuse. I would tell them I was just loving my children but I don't think that would really hold up in court. So, I am grateful there is a voice inside us that tells us it is wrong to eat our children or have them walk around with empty eyeball sockets.
2. Liam's uncanny sense of hearing and the way he cups his hand around his ear while he is trying to figure out what a particular sound is
3. snuggling in a cozy bed on a cold morning

1 comment:

ClancyPants said...

#1... that was the best thing I've read today! :) I always want to eat my children. And, you're right, thank goodness for that voice that "tells us it is wrong to eat our children or have them walk around with empty eyeball sockets." LOL! Seriously funny!

I really enjoy your three things, even though I don't alway comment. I read them everyday. Thanks for being so upbeat! You make my days many times when it is totally unknown to you!