Saturday, November 29, 2008

My picnic with Liam

This was actually last Tuesday-the wonderful day when I didn't have to go into work until 3:00. Liam went to preschool in the morning--look at his super cute hat!


I went grocery shopping while he was in preschool and picked up some Lunchables. I was just going to get some for the older boys for their lunch the next day, but I remembered how much I also enjoy a box of cheese and crackers and so I purchased some for myself and Liam. I am so glad I did!


I asked Liam if he wanted to have a picnic on the floor. He actually squealed he was so excited. Here is one of his sandwiches he made...


...and here is one of the many silly faces we made.


We also watched a bit of Charlie and Lola.


I love that such a simple thing like a Lunchable (I have also noticed this same phenomenon with a Happy Meal/Kids Meal) can make such an ordinary thing like eating lunch so fun or cheer up a gloomy day.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

aw fun with Mama! isn't it great!?