Sunday, November 2, 2008

BeWaRe! I don't know if your heart can handle this much cuteness.












Halloween was a success! Nicholas was Willy Wonka, Andrew was Obi Wan from the Clone Wars, Luke was, well...Luke(Skywalker), and Liam was an Oompa Loompa. Oh, Justin and I were the big bad wolf and Red Riding Hood. We went to a trunk or treat on Tuesday and collected quite a bit of candy from there and trick or treating on Friday produced a copius amount of candy since they went not only in our neighborhood but a few houses in my sister-in-law's neighborhood as well. I think we are set for a LONG, long time.

Just for the record, Nick's favorite candy is Kit Kat, Andrew's are peanut M&M's, Luke's are Snickers, Liam's fav is candy, Justin's are Reece's PB Cups, and mine...it is very hard to choose but I love Milk Duds, Sugar Babies, and Almond Joys. Oh, and Jr. Mints and plain M&M's are pretty good, too.

8 comments:

Adrianne said...

The costumes turned out great! It's it funny when halloween (& mini everything) rolls around. It has been fun to see what kinds of candy my kids like too.

P.S. you should add the Jr Caramels to your list! yumm!! A great cross between milk duds and jr mints!

Mary Anne said...

Willy Wonka - now that's one i haven't seen! very original. I love the wolf and red-riding hood combo too. It's so fun to see your pictures. Thanks for sharing. I want to get together soon - probably after November 8th, since this week is crazy, just like last.

m.a.

Anonymous said...

The costumes were great! I think this year is one of my favorites. You need to put Liam's costume on the web as a home-made costume. I think it's better than those that we saw. Also, he is the cutest oompa loompa ever!

Mom

Erika said...

So cute! You're boys are darling. You and Justin are cute too! Happy Halloween!

maxfamclan said...

great costumes!!! You guys look fantastic! What an effor to gather all that, and you didn't even forget yourselves! Amazing!

Mistie said...

I love all the costumes and this was the first to see your cute oompa lumpa...Liam was darling! I can't believe you made that plain blond wig into that cute green do. Your boys are adorable!

The Beckstroms said...

Ah, they are the best! I loved Liam's costume, especially the pom pom's on his darling shoes. It was too perfect. Thanks for letting us play with them last night. We had a great time!

Heather-joy said...

I love your halloween costumes!