Friday, November 21, 2008

1.breakfast foods. I could eat them ANY time of day. In fact, I can't go a day without it and when I get home from working a night shift and sleep all day, when I wake up, I eat breakfast. It just seems like the right thing to do. In the middle of the night and we are having a party at work, my favorites are the breakfast parties. It makes me crazy because Justin is not a huge fan of breakfast and he even eats DINNER in the morning which makes me gag because that is NOT an acceptable smell to wake up your stomach and he won't budge so luckily half the time he doesn't eat breakfast. I know that was a lot of information, but really, I love breakfast.
2.that I had two super cute patients tonight and both of them were multips.
3.calling someone in the middle of the night and they were awake to help me look at dresses

No comments: