Saturday, November 22, 2008

Spoken like a true Ute fan

Yesterday, the boys were getting ready to go to school. They started walking out the door in just a long sleeved t shirt and it was a bit cold outside. I told them they needed to wear a jacket. They all grabbed one and the one Luke grabbed was one of Nicholas' and it was too big. I told him that he had to wear a different one and I went upstairs to his closet to grab it.

Upon bringing it downstairs, Luke had a disappointed look on his face and he said:"Mom, I can't wear that one. I hate it!" I looked at the jacket looking for a defect and tried to remember a time when he wore it and it bothered him. When I couldn't think of anything, I asked him why he didn't like this particular jacket. He retorted:"Mom, it's blue. Now all of my friends will think I am going for stupid BYU!"

GO UTES!

1. I am grateful the Utes have had an awesome season!
2. my new detergent I just bought-Tide with Downy. It smells delicious.
3. white noise

1 comment:

The Beckstroms said...

That is classic. Yea Luke, way to be a HUGE fan! We are so nervous for the game....GO UTES!!!! It was fun to see you guys on Tues. Your family pics are darling! We got Caroline's pics back and they are precious. I can't decide which to order so I'll have to have you help me!