Friday, November 21, 2008

1.I went to see Twilight today. Although I don't give it rave reviews, I liked it and thought it was entertaining. However, it was WAY fun having such a positive female energy in the theater and I think THAT made the experience that much better. It was also fun to have a girls day out with my mother in law and sister in laws...thank you for the tickets Sylvia!
2.that I am at the end of the week I have been dreading for a while...just one more crazy week to go!
3.that 3 of my favorite doctors are on tonight and it has been fabuloso.

3 comments:

The Beesley Family said...

Hey there...I remember you telling me you liked and used Scentsy Candles, well I just signed up as a consultant so now Im selling them myself. Let me know if you ever need anything or have any questions. There is a link to my Scentsy website from my blog page also. Have a HAPPY THINAKSGIVING!!! See you at Christmas!

maxfamclan said...

I liked the first 1/2 and loved the second half better. there were definitely parts I found myself laughing and I don't think I was supposed to be. I credit most of my issues with it to the director and editing. Why did they keep ____ in there, was that really a good idea? One word (for one of the biggest issues): Jasper

Sandie said...

Hey, I couldn't agree more about the "female energy" it made it so much fun! I left more details on Hilary's blog of what I thought of the movie. Hope all is well!