Saturday, November 29, 2008

Let the festivities begin!

OOOOH! I am literally jumping for joy. JUBILANT! I love, love, love, love, love, love Christmas time. Let me say it again-I LOVE CHRISTMAS TIME! I had a rare night off last night and we seized the opportunity and went to dinner and the lights at Temple Square. Of course, they were beautiful. I love the pink and white lights the best(which are NOT down Lover's Lane anymore since last year...very disappointing...). The boys loved all the lights and they always love the nativity program. We had a front row seat and stayed for 2 sessions because I loved hearing President Hinckley's voice at the end. We ended the night with the greatest invention-the cocoa motion with the candy cane hot cocoa by Stephens. Ahhhhh, perfect.










1.that my time of working 2 full time jobs will be over on Tuesday and then my life will be less hectic and I will be home more!
2.our toilets flush now after having the plumber come today--YAY!!
3.that Liam's nose is not broken after falling off of Luke and Andrew's bunkbed onto Luke's head

4 comments:

Adrianne said...

i have loved reading your last few posts! You sound so happy despite the craziness of your life. Glad that you are taking time to enjoy the little moments with your boys. Your picnic sounded so perfect.

EMPTY NESTERS said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sandie said...

I love the post about lunch. It's so easy to forget that simple things can make them the happiest! I agree with Adrianne's comment. You sound happy. Glad your done with working so much, I don't know how you have done it. Miss seeing you at work. Love ya!!!

The Beckstroms said...

Ah, that looks so festive! I can't wait to go see the lights. And the cocoa motion is a favorite of mine also. Caroline is now saying Nick all the time. It is currently her favorite name to say, it's adorable!