Monday, September 6, 2010

as promised

I finally took a deep breath and took pictures of Nick's hair.






Now I really was okay with the idea of Nick getting a mohawk. Just imagine however, only getting two hours of sleep after a night shift, laying down for a minute after dropping off Andrew at scouts, and being ambushed with this...



It looked fine in the front after some styling but the back and side were still gross. It was way too wide and bushy and so not cute--kindof like a malformed chia pet. He even had his football pictures done with this monstrosity on his head.

We took Nick to Great Clips on Saturday to get it fixed. Much better...skinnier, shorter...and I think it is starting to grow on me.

2 comments:

The Winegar's said...

I can't WAIT until Nick's hair grows out. I would just give him a buzz. He is still handsome though even with the haircut.

The Beckstroms said...

AH!!! Sweet hair Nick, I am laughing so hard! I am glad that tradition lives on and that you got it fixed so he does not have a malformed chia pet on his head.