Tuesday, September 7, 2010

1-0

The Herriman Mity Mites A1 team had their season opener on Saturday against Jordan High. They won!

Nick had a great game. He caught two passes and had a fumble recovery. Maybe his mohawk has secret super powers or something. I love how fired up these boys get when they are playing well--it is almost electric.

You would think with all the football I watch I would understand the game better. Well, I don't. I know what a touchdown is and the basic football terms, but I really want to get to know the nitty gritty. This is my goal this year.







During the game Andrew and Luke kept busy with playing at the park and having a bubble blowing contest. Liam was content sitting on my dad's lap playing his leapster.







I think Andrew won.

1 comment:

RockinRhoades said...

My nephew is A-2 for Alta and the first game was in Oakley, that was lame. They also won 36-7 and I didn't know when to cheer. So I just yelled when the people behind me did. ;) I hope Nicholas has a great year!