Wednesday, January 7, 2009

1. that I am home on call--hopefully all night. I have team training tomorrow and work afterwards so I am hoping I can get some sleep before I make a fool out of myself. At least if I get called in I will have an excuse for any mistakes I make, right?
2. the small patch of grass that is on the south side of my house. With the sun out today, I felt like there actually might be an end to all this snow. I am a firm believer that snow should only be around on Christmas and then it should just be shunned to the mountains. I know, I live in Utah, but that doesn't mean that I love the cold and snow.
3. seeing my husband's cute cousin Adrien at her baby shower last night. She is living in Virginia while her husband is in pharmacy school and I won't see her for another year. This has been such a fun couple months being able to see family that have been away!

No comments: