Friday, January 30, 2009

It is amazing how time flies!

First and foremost, I am grateful for my niece, Halle. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! She was the first girl to be born on Justin's side after three of my boys and she has been a sweet princess from day one. She loves to play mommy and house, Hannah Montana, and is a great big sister to her little brother, Jackson and will be to her new sibling making its debut in August. I love you Halle!
2. This week has been really fun. Lunch with a good friend, a date with Justin, and Justin took Nicholas to his violin thing last night because I was too tired and he handled his boredom well. We texted funny movie lines and juvenile insults back and forth...isn't technology wonderful?
3. I love Tuesdays, it is my new favorite day of the week. I love them because I don't work the night before or the night of so I feel like I am actually functioning on a normal level!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What is Mel having? It will be nice when you can cut back and then you will have more favorite days. I like the song that I'm listening to - Secret Smile, Rascal Flats (Of course). Smiles are like that - bringing sunshine into your life.

Mom