Friday, January 23, 2009

1. that my kids are not allergic to any foods. Or myself for that matter. The only thing that Justin is allergic to is cats-this makes me a tad upset because I love cats-but even that allergy just makes his eyes itch. I don't know what I would do without peanut butter and milk. Or more importantly, peanut butter and chocolate.
2. our dance party last night in our living room. Who knew Liam could do a headstand (against a wall)with no hands? and he is extremely flexible. Both Justin and I are wondering who's side of the fam he acquired that from.
3. looking forward to my weekend off from work!

2 comments:

Whitney said...

Ooo! A free weekend! Enjoy it!

Thanks for your kind words in regards to my grandma!

The Beckstroms said...

Adam here...we miss you guys! We need to see the boys soon, and I guess we could put up with seeing you and J too!!!