Saturday, January 17, 2009

These ARE things I am grateful for but they are also three very exciting and fabulous things that happened to me today!

1. I am going to RASCAL FLATTS! WHOOOOOOOOOOOO-HOOOOOOOOOOO! And to top it off, it is a true, bona fide date with Justin!!
2. I found my wedding ring.
3. There is a hospital funded pizza party tonight at work that I was reminded of when I arrived at work and I was so angry at myself driving up here because I forgot my wallet and didn't know what I was going to do for dinner. Problem solved.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you win the tickets or you just got them? How fun!! That will be a great night!!

Mom

The Beckstroms said...

Yea, I have the same question as mom. I am so glad that you get to go...and jealous of course!

Mary Anne said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog! I love reading all that you are grateful for on here. I've recently gotten back into keeping a gratitude journal and it is usually the hilight of my day to write in it and review it.