Saturday, January 31, 2009

GO JAZZ!

Justin and I went on a double date with my sister, Andrea, and my brother in law, Adam to the Jazz game. I am not a super fan but I think going to the games is fun and we were sitting by some pretty interesting characters so being there provided some prime people watching as well. It was also the Bear's birthday so there were other mascots from around the NBA there wishing him a Happy Birthday and performing some pretty good shows for the audience.



This is a man that was drunk before the game even started. My brother in law helped him up off the floor when he missed his chair and by the third quarter he couldn't stand anymore. His favorite phrase was "Bull *%&#" and he said it quite often because the Jazz were not playing well. At one point during the game, he was sitting down with his hood cinched tightly around his head because he couldn't take it anymore.


I think I was a little star struck seeing Tony Parker and Tim Duncan...my sister and I kept looking for Eva. No sign of her.




My sister and me posing with the Wolves mascot.

1 comment:

The Beckstroms said...

That seriously was the FUNNEST night! All I remember is laughing the entire time, you'd think I was drunk, but oh no, it was oh nat-ur-al! We don't look as red as we felt in the mascot picture. That was very embarrassing! At least we got on the jumbo tron!!!