Tuesday, April 1, 2008

1. Spreading good news! We apparently are going for a basketball team...it will most likely be another boy!
2. sitting on the toilet after one of my boys has used it with the seat down...very refreshing!
3. the McDonalds fish sandwich--nothing is better at curing those pregnancy cravings!














Okay...I hope you realize it is APRIL FOOLS! Here is what I am REALLY grateful for:
1. that my IUD is in full working order
2. antibacterial wipes for the little surprises on the toilet
3. that there are other fast food restaurants other than McDonalds and food to eat other than fish!

6 comments:

The Pond's Lily Pad said...

OH MY GOSH!! I FELL FOR IT, 100%, ESPECIALLY ABOUT THE FISH SANDWICH FROM MICKEY D'S!! You made my heart do about 10000 flips! You are so funny....you made laugh OUT LOUD, sitting here BY MYSELF!!!!
Thanks for doing that...I really needed it!!! Luv yer guts!!

Adrianne said...

okay you got me too- although I prefer the sausage egg bisquit from Micky D's. Wow! thanks for the only true April Fool's laugh I might have today!

Erin said...

Wow, I fell for it too! April Fool's day really sucks for really gullible people (like me!) I've fallen for most of the jokes today. Oh well!

Sandie said...

Sadly, you got me too. It is a good think there asn't a webcam in front of me. I would have hated to see the look on my face! Thanks for the laugh.

Malma said...

I completely fell for that! I was saying "Alma..come here! Corinne is having another baby!"..then I scrolled down. You are a big meanie!

Melanie said...

You had me going there. Ha, ha! What do you eat for April Fools Dinner?