Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Okay, he can be cute

I was dropping Luke off at school and as he was getting out of the car we did our standard 'hug, kiss, love you' routine. He started walking toward the door of his school and was about halfway there and he turned around and ran to the car with an almost panicked look on his face. I rolled down the window and he waves to me and states: "I'll have a great day today, okay, mom!" I told him that is exactly what I wanted and then he blew me kisses all the way while he walked back to school.

3 comments:

The Pond's Lily Pad said...

SO CUTE!! I knew that little Lookey had a tender side!! By the way, I LOVE LOVE LOVE your new title; suits you guys great!! Luv yer guts!!

Adrianne said...

Most kids have a good day, maybe even a week or a stage that makes you just love them! But kids like Luke (and Kate) make you want to scream, cry and kiss them all in a 15 min time span. There energy is draining but also very rewarding! Hang in there and keep remembering the good moments!

P.S. love the new title!

Mistie said...

OH-i LOVE those moments! What a cutey he is!!