Monday, April 7, 2008

Lock up all your trees!

Another conversation with Luke:

Luke:"Mom,where does wood come from?"
Me: "Trees."
Luke: "How do you break trees?"
Me: "Usually you need a chainsaw or an ax to chop them down. It is hard work."
Luke: "Do we have a saw in our garage?"

I then clued into what he might be wanting to do.

Me: "What tree are you planning on cutting down? You need to work in a forest in order to cut down trees so you know which tree is the right one."
Luke: "Darn it."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That Luke is hilarious!!!! His little mind must be working ALL the time. He never stops. But I love all the little comments he comes up with. You are so good in explaining things to him. I love him and love you.
Mom

Mistie said...

I love Luke! I was LOL! i need to call you. i have meant to call you every day since i've been home. Also, i need to come and see your house sometime too! Talk to you soon!