Thursday, April 24, 2008

A great 5 years!




On Sunday, April 13, my mom retired from the Tabernacle Choir after 5 years of service. I stole these pics from my sister's blog, thanks Andrea! My mom is an amazing woman and I am so proud of her that she was able to accomplish this goal of hers to be in the choir. She was a very dedicated member and it always made conference a little more enjoyable for my kids because we got to search for grandma! We threw a surprise party for her after and I am proud to say that she was actually surprised which is a hard thing to do. It was really fun and I think a good way to tell my mom how great she is and help her not be so sad that she was leaving! I love you, mom!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That was a best suprise ever and helped with all the sadness from to morning. That was such a sweet thing for you to do for me. I LOVE YOU TONS!!

Mom