Sunday, April 27, 2008

Random comments by the boys

1. We went to the tulip festival on Friday, April 25 with my two sister in laws and my cute neices and nephews. There were some bagpipes playing in the distance. Luke said: "Everybody stop and listen to the baghorns!"

2. Inside the gardens, there is a "secret garden" with a fountain. I gave the kids a coin to throw in and I asked Luke what he wished for. He is really into the movie Cars and loves the diecast cars you can buy that look like the characters. He told me he wished for "all the cars that have eyeballs."

3. Liam: "Knock, knock"
Anyone: "Who's there?"
Liam: "Mommy, daddy, mommy, daddy!"(Getting progressively louder with each word)

Anyone: "Knock, knock"
Liam: "Who's der?"
Anyone: "Boo."
Liam: "Boo--oo?" (Say with an influx of the voice on the last syllable)
Anyone: "You don't need to cry about it!"
He will laugh FOREVER after both jokes.

No comments: