Thursday, April 24, 2008

I think I am falling apart

Yeah, yeah, I know I am getting OLD (and next week even older!!) but I have thought up until now that I am holding up pretty well. According to my kids, I have a couple things to work on.

The other day I was driving Luke somewhere and he touched my arm and asked me why my arms were so jiggly. Guess I need to hit the gym and not eat so many grilled cheese sandwiches in the middle of the night.

And last night I was holding Liam as he was standing on my lap. He had his face next to mine and I was talking to him. All of a sudden he announced: "breath, stinks." Hmmmm....does anyone have a mint?

3 comments:

The Pond's Lily Pad said...

You look pretty darn good to me; and your breath smells like Diet Coke; can't get any better than that!!

Erin said...

I agree with Steph - you look pretty darn good! Your posts about your boys always makes me laugh. They always make me look forward to being a mother someday!
I love the visitor map - I added one to my blog, too!

Malma said...

Don't you just love the things your kids say to you?! Very funny. But lets be honest....we all have a fear of "relief society arms" and bad breath. Believe me, you're far from both.