Saturday, November 12, 2011

*bewitched*

Justin's cute cousin Stacey planned a fun girls night out for all the Scott women.

We all had dinner at her house and then headed over to Witches Night Out at Gardner Village. I had never been before and it was super fun dressing up. Justin even picked out my fake eyelashes.

Fancy.

It was a much needed night out with girls and I hope we do it again next year. I may suggest that we head over earlier so I can get my fortune told.

Here is our group:

colleen.stacey.diane.melanie.sylvia.mistie.me.adriene.candace.tiffany.

And a pic of just the immediate Scott women.

melanie.mistie.me.sylvia.

And, totally unrelated, I found a draft of Luke's thank you note that he sent up to Primary Children's and I just want to jot it down.

Dear nurses,
Thank you for taking care of me when I had my appendix taken out. It was really nice of you. Thank you so much for all that you have done. And your playroom was really fun. And your patio was really fun to look off of.

Love, Luke

1 comment:

The Winegar's said...

How fun - Witches Night Out. We should do something like that. And that note from Luke is precious. He is so cute. Love him.