Monday, November 7, 2011

*vs juan diego and vs hunter*

Happy day.

We were able to attend and watch both boys' full football games.

Nick vs Juan Diego.


Andrew vs Hunter.



That evening we decided to see what the witches were up to at Gardner Village. Nick was planning to go to a friend's house and before he left I told him we were thinking of going to see the witches. He hesitated a minute before firming up plans with his friend and then told me to call him before we left so he could come. I loved that he still wanted to go even though it is such a simple activity. He is really into being with his friends lately so I gladly called him when we were leaving and had him drag his friend Hunter along. I am glad he was easy going with my demands requests to take pictures every five seconds.





Then we visited the candy store...a must when visiting. Jelly bellies were the candy of choice for everyone.





I am so happy we decided at the last minute to squeeze in this fall tradition since it was the only time we found to go. We didn't end up doing the scavenger hunt this time but there is always next year!

1 comment:

The Beckstroms said...

I can't wait to be able to go see the witches next year. It's just such a festive activity!
I am so sad that we won't get to see the boys play, but I know there will be many more exciting games to catch. They have done awesome!