Friday, November 4, 2011

*vs judge*

I was able to stay in our home turf for Nick's game while Justin and Andrew drove all the way to Park City to play Bountiful. Why they have us going to Park City for a game against Bountiful is beyond me. It should be somewhere like say, in Bountiful. Or Herriman. Whatever.

Nick had a great game and although Judge put up a good fight, Herriman won. Nick had two TDs and played some pretty amazing defense. Justin kept texting me throughout the game to tell me how well Andrew was playing and how he caught a pass and made it to the one yard line. I told him that he needs to start taking pictures to document these events but I am not holding my breath.





Touchdown!



I had a terrible angle but you can see an arm reaching out through #54's stomach. Although this would be a huge advantage for football to have a third arm, this in reality is Nick completing another pass.



Yay Mustangs! Still undefeated.

No comments: