Monday, November 14, 2011

*cornbellies*

We always love our annual trip to Cornbellies.

The past couple years have been fun but with the older boys getting well, older, the little extras that they promote become more appealing. And the little extras add up pretty darn fast.

I was so happy this year that all those little extras were included in a nifty little wristband and the boys could play to their hearts content and I didn't have to say no so often.

The free activities were still a hit too.

Like tetherball,


a big pirate ship playground,



and roping stationary cattle.



Nick brought his good friend Nick along to hang out with. I love Nick's friends and I hope that he continues to find good boys to be with.


Justin was the first one of the day to make it to the top of the rock climbing wall. We got there around 5ish so I guess we can consider that a good accomplishment.


Luke was the second one of the day. He was super proud.





Then came the corn maze.



And paintball.


And the highlight of my evening was watching everyone ride the bull.


Oh. My. Goodness. Watching Liam with his little arm in the air holding on for dear life as a string of spit followed him as the bull spun him around and around could keep me smiling for days. He did not fall off once and that earned him bragging rights since his older brothers did.





Luke opted to pan for rocks instead of riding the bull. If I would have thought ahead I would have bought myself a wristband and just given my extra ticket to him to ride the bull as Justin gave Liam his extra one to pan for rocks. Oh well, there is always next year.



No comments: