Friday, December 14, 2012

*vs juan diego*

Forgive me as this is strictly a football post but there haven't been any football pictures for two weeks so I may be overdoing it this week. But all three boys won their games which was very exciting.

I am trying to master the art of taking action shots, especially in the middle of the pack since I have two "X" men who are on the offensive line. I need to find a different angle or something because many times when I do get them in the picture, they are behind another player and you can just usually see their foot or their helmet. Andrew and Luke are always asking me "Why did you take a picture of him? Or of him?" as I am scrolling through the pictures because I am trying to focus on my darlings, but there is just too much going on for the camera to just pick them out. I am blaming it on the camera--it makes me feel better.

That being said, here is Andrew:






Nick:






Here he is going for the pass,


Oh and some guy just wandered in front of me as Nick caught it,


and a super blurry congratulatory picture because I missed him as he ran in for the touchdown.


Then they tried this crazy play where the quarterback would pass it to Nick and then Nick would pass it. He did fine and actually completed the pass but I am so happy he is not the main QB. It is too stressful.




And Luke:








He is having so much fun in his first season. I love watching him work and play so hard. He is so cute because he has a competitive spirit but doesn't care if he wins or loses. Once the game is over, it's over. I think it is a great quality to have.




Great job on your games this week boys!

1 comment:

Desiree said...

I love your blog! I love that you blog for you and your family, but that you let the rest of us read it too. I try to blog like that as well. I've had some spare time this afternoon so I've been catching up on some of your older posts from before I even knew you, and now I feel like I've known you forever and am convinced that you are officially The Worlds Cutest Mom!