Monday, December 10, 2012

*vs park city and a little extra tidbit*

The games against Park City went a little better than the week before. Andrew's team was the only one that lost so it was a little more tolerable around our house that afternoon.

Andrew:








Nick(running the ball):




and Luke.

He is hard to see in this first picture, he is behind number 51. :)









And here is a sweet moment I captured of Liam. It was super quiet which usually does not mean good things around my home but I walked in on such a cute scene. Here Liam was, on his tiptoes, washing the dishes, and singing "and the love that I found/ever since you've been around" over and over. It melted my heart.


Oohhh, I just love my boys.

2 comments:

Mark said...

Those are the good moments in life. So glad you have them here to look at whenever you want. And thanks for sharing ;)

The Winegar's said...

What a sweet boy Liam is. He's really your pal.